Are you looking for a freelancer, a full-time or a part-time candidate? You’ve come to the right place. Here’s a guide on how to hire freelancers on Worxmart.
Worxmart is where businesses connect with professional across several business verticals: Programming & Tech, Digital Marketing, Graphics & Design, Business, Video & Animation, Writing & Translation, Music & Audio, Lifestyle.
This is where you can find a large pool of skilled professional and pay them securely.
In this article, we’ll guide you through how to hire freelancers on Worxmart so you can get your projects done quickly and affordably.
- Hiring on Worxmart
- Create a Client Account
- Complete your Profile
- Posting Requests
- Custom Offers
- Search for Services
- Manage your Orders
1. Hiring on Worxmart
Hiring freelancers on Worxmart is easy. Clients can benefit from Worxmart whether they have a short-term, long-term project or a full-time position to fill. As you can hire:
- Freelance talent: by creating a client account, posting requests and purchasing services.
- Full-time talent: by contacting our recruiting team.
2. Create a Client Account
Second: fill the required information to hire freelancers:
- Your username. Give it a bit of care, it can’t be changed once chosen.
- Your email
- Choose a strong password
- From the “User Type” field, select “Client”
- Insert your phone number
- Click on “Continue”
Then, you’ll need to go to your email inbox and confirm your email. Then, you’ll be all set!
Note: if you’re willing to offer your services and work on Worxmart as well, you can easily do that by clicking on “Apply to Become a Talent”, fill the required fields and submit your application for our team reviewing.
3. Complete your Profile
You can access all of your account features and use the platform seamlessly without completing your profile. But doing so gives you more credibility and trust when you post requests and hire freelancers.
- Hover over your profile picture to open the drop-down menu
- Click on “Public Profile”
- Upload a profile picture and a cover photo (if you want a good-looking profile)
- Add a “Tagline”. This could be your job title or how do you identify yourself
- Add a “Description”. This could include your working experience or a brief introduction about your business.
4. Posting Requests
Now to the step you came for. Posting a request is one way to find and work with talents. You write your project details, budget and time-frame. Freelancers will see your request and start sending you Custom Offers for you to choose one of them.
There are few simple steps to post a request:
- Click on “Post a Request”
- Start filling the request details
- Title: write a direct and clear title for your project to attract the relevant talents.
- Description: this is where you provide a clear description or a brief to your project. Mention any specific requirements, skills or conditions related to the freelancer you’re looking for or the project itself. Be as detailed as you can.
- Category and Subcategory: choose the categories and subcategories that are related to your project. This helps the right freelancers find your request easier.
- Tags: this field is really beneficial for you if you want to improve your request exposure in the search results. You add the relevant keywords to your request. They could be skills, industries, etc. This would show your request to the talents searching using these keywords.
- Expected duration: this is the expected duration that you expect the freelancers will take to finish your request.
- The deadline of your request: select the date when you’d stop receiving custom offers from freelancers.
- Budget: set a price range for your project.
- Start date of your request for the talents: select your planned date for the freelancers to start working on your request.
- End date of your request: select a deadline to deliver your request.
- Upload Attachments: you can upload any documents or briefs that would make your request more clear.
- You’ll also find an “Autoclose when custom offer is accepted” button. When enabled, your request will be automatically closed and unavailable for anyone on the platform when you accept the custom offer.
Note: to protect your privacy and in order to provide a safe and professional environment. Make sure that none of your provided data or documents include any personal information.
5. Custom Offers
As mentioned earlier in this guide. Custom Offers are used by freelancers to send you an offer of what they will provide you with his proposed budget and time-frame.
There are 2 ways to receive custom offers from freelancers:
- By Posting Requests as we covered in the previous point.
- Found the right-fit talent but your project is more tailored than his available services? Click on “Request for Custom Offer” from his/her service page to send him your project description and attach any briefs or documents that would better help him understand your requirements.
Using either of both ways, a talent will send you a custom offer that includes:
- Description of what he’ll offer you
- Budget for the project
- Duration: how many days would take him to complete the agreed-on requirements.
And you can either accept or decline the offer.
6. Search for Services
If you don’t want to post your request and compare from different custom offers. Talents on Worxmart are offering their Services to be directly purchased.
Use the search and filter results to find your best-fit service faster, customize your order quantity, extras, packages and the other available options in the service.
Remember that you can always communicate with the talent before purchasing if you have any inquiries. But make sure not to share any personal information for your privacy protection.
7. Manage your Talent Orders
You can track your orders and their statuses from “My Purchases”.
Tracking your active orders is a hassle-free process. Here are the main elements of your order page:
- Deadline counter
- Text box where you can chat with the with freelancer and exchange any project-related documents
- “Mark as Completed” button that will appear once the final deliverables on the project are given to your.
8. Freelancer Payments
Payments are always done before the start of any order on Worxmart. You pay before-hand but the payment gets transferred to the freelancer only when you approve the project’s deliverables.
You can easily pay through your debit/credit card or to use your account balance if there is.
We’re currently working on adding more payment gateways and local solutions to make it more easy for you to hire freelancers.
By the end of this guide, you should be aware of all the ins and outs of Worxmart’s platform and how to use it to your advantage.
You can always contact us if you have any inquiries or need any support and our dedicated support team will be happy to help.