Worxmart’s Payment Terms
The terms and conditions set forth below (the “Payment Terms“) govern payments made or received through www.worxmart.ai (the “Website“).
Please carefully read these payment terms before making or receiving payments through the website. By making or receiving payments through the Website, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these payment terms on behalf of yourself, your employer, or any other entity (if applicable). These Terms supplement, as applicable, Worxmart’s General Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”).
Capitalized terms that appear but are not defined herein shall have the meanings assigned to them in the Terms of Service.
Worxmart’s current balance is the total of your earnings as a talent and/or payments returned from canceled orders as a client.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers who provide payment services to Clients and Talents in connection with the Worxmart platform, such as collecting funds from Clients in connection with purchases, remitting and withdrawing funds to Talents, providing currency exchange services in connection with payments and withdrawals in local currencies, and holding funds in connection with Worxmart Balances.
Talents’ Available Funds are funds earned from completed orders that they can withdraw or use to make purchases on Worxmart, subject to these Terms.
- Each service you sell and complete credits your account with funds equal to the amount you sold up to 80% of the purchase price.
- When an order is completed, Worxmart credits Talents. A completed order is defined in the “Orders” section of the Terms of Service.
- A completed order is defined in the “Orders” section of the Terms of Service.
- If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the client’s Worxmart balance.
- Talents are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT, or income tax, that may apply to them depending on their residency, location, or otherwise under the provisions of their jurisdiction.
- Talents represent and warrant that they have complied with, and will continue to comply with, their obligations under their jurisdiction’s income tax provisions. All applicable taxes and fees for the Talents are included in the price displayed on the Service page.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Talent hereby appoints Worxmart as Talent’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely to accept payments from Client (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) and remit those payments to Talent. Talent agrees that payment from the client to Worxmart will be treated the same as payment made directly to Talent. Client’s payment obligation to Talent will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Worxmart (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Worxmart (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to Talent following the Payment Terms. If Worxmart (via the Payment Services Provider) fails to remit any such amounts to Talent, the latter will have sole recourse against Worxmart and not the client directly.
- Worxmart agrees to describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained in this agreement in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices that Worxmart deems necessary or prudent, including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Clients.
- Worxmart works with Payment Service Providers to collect client payments, transfer client payments to talents, and hold funds associated with Worxmart Balances. Worxmart’s Payment Services Providers handle all payments related to the withdrawal of funds from the Worxmart platform.
Taking Out Available Funds
- You must have an account with at least one of Worxmart’s Payment Service Providers for the withdrawal methods listed to withdraw your funds.
- All funds available for withdrawal will be held on your behalf in an account with Worxmart’s Payment Services Provider. Worxmart’s payment services provider will handle all payment and withdrawal services.
- Your Worxmart profile can only be linked to one account for each Worxmart withdrawal method. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can only be linked to one Worxmart profile.
- Available funds are only made available for withdrawal from the Payment page after a 14-day safety clearance period after the order is marked as complete.
- Talents can withdraw their earnings using one of Worxmart’s withdrawal options (see the Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms). To withdraw your available funds, click on the designated withdrawal provider to begin the withdrawal process.
- Worxmart may temporarily disable a talent’s ability to withdraw earnings to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This could be due to security concerns, inappropriate behavior reported by other users, or linking multiple Worxmart accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount you have available.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount you have available. Withdrawal fees vary depending on the method of withdrawal.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be reversed. We will not be able to stop this process once it has begun.
- In some cases, talents may be able to withdraw earnings in a variety of currencies. Worxmart’s Payment Services Providers handle all currency exchange services in connection with such withdrawals.
- Because your Worxmart Balance is always derived from its US$ value, the local currency amount of your Worxmart Balance may fluctuate daily due to exchange rate fluctuations and also include conversion fees. Talents can always withdraw funds in USD.
- Talents will be able to withdraw funds from disabled accounts after a 90-day safety period following full verification of ownership of the account in question, beginning on the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Worxmart’s approval.
- Withdraw to your PayPal account and pay no fees. Please not that PayPal charge fees to the receiver, you might need to check PayPal fees before using it.
- Withdraw to your Payoneer account and pay no fees.
- Bank Transfer: Bank Transfers are subject to transactions fees and currency exchange fees.
- Depending on your bank location and currency, you may be charged additional fees due to different exchange rates between currencies of countries.
- Clients pay Worxmart to create an order from a talent’s service page or custom offer. Worxmart works with Payment Services Providers to collect all client payments, Using the “Pay with Credit Card” button,
- transfer such payments to talents, and hold funds associated with Worxmart Balances.Worxmart’s Payment Services Providers handle all payments related to the collection of funds on the Worxmart platform.
- Worxmart acts solely as Talent’s limited authorized payment collection agent, accepting payments.
- client (via its payment services provider, if applicable), and remitting those payments to talent. Worxmart (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) will satisfy Client’s payment obligation to Talent upon receipt of payment, and Worxmart is responsible for remitting the funds to Talent in the manner described in these Payment Terms. If Worxmart (via the Payment Services Provider) fails to remit any such amounts to Talent, the latter will only have recourse against Worxmart and not directly against the Client.
- Worxmart purchases in most locations can be made using one of the following payment methods: credit card, PayPal, or an existing Worxmart balance. In some cases, additional payment methods may be required.
- Processing fees are added during the checkout process, where you can review and accept the total amount requested to be paid. These 5% charges cover administrative costs. A US$2 small order fee will be applied to purchases under US$50.
- Your existing Worxmart balance will be applied to your next purchase automatically.
- You may not offer Talents for payment or accept payment in any other way than through the AI Website. If you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please contact Customer Support right away.
- You agree to receive Worxmart invoices and/or payment receipts in electronic form as PDF documents, via email, or through the Website.
- To avoid fraud, illegal transactions (such as money laundering), and false claims
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Worxmart, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); and (c) if you are an employee or agent, you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s). (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or individual that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or individual to use the payment method to make payments on Worxmart; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
Worxmart may offer you “Worxmart Credits” or “Credits” in certain circumstances, either for promotional purposes or otherwise, to be used for purchasing Services and/or other services offered on the Website. Your credit balance will be displayed in your account. After you place your order, your valid Worxmart Credits will be automatically applied to your next purchase and will be visible in your order summary. Worxmart credits do not expire unless otherwise stated. Worxmart Credits are only intended to be used as an incentive to use Worxmart and are thus not redeemable for cash, have no cash value, and are nonrefundable. Worxmart Credits, once used, may not be returned to your account, even if your order is canceled.Worxmart Credits may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which will be communicated to you once the Credits are received.Credits may be revoked if there is fraud, misappropriation, or violation of these terms. Worxmart reserves the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue the Worxmart Credits program. Any unused Worxmart Credits in your account will be forfeited if you or Worxmart deactivate or suspend your Worxmart account.
We may offer you promo codes for special discounts on our services and/or other services available on the Website from time to time. Promo Codes are only valid for purchases on Worxmart, have different time limits, and will expire after their predefined term.
Simply enter your promo code on the checkout page to redeem it. If you do not, your purchase will be ineligible for the discount. Promo codes are only valid for one use per user and cannot be combined with any other promotion. The promo code will only apply to the first milestone of orders that include one or more milestones. Worxmart credits are not eligible for promotional codes. Additional conditions and restrictions may apply to promo codes, which will be disclosed to you upon receipt. In the event of fraud, misuse, or a violation of the Terms of Service, promotional codes may be revoked. Worxmart reserves the right to change or cancel any promotion at any time.
Depending on the applicable laws, Worxmart may be required to charge users indirect taxes (such as sales tax, VAT, or GST) or withhold taxes. Any amount Worxmart is required to collect will be in addition to the purchase price and any other fees payable by the client, and any amount Worxmart is required to withhold will be deducted from the talent’s earnings, as required by applicable laws.
Users are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, such as GST, VAT, or income tax, that may apply to them based on residency, location, or employment. otherwise, under the provisions of their jurisdiction without any liability for payment of such taxes by Worxmart neither claim nor requesting so.
Also, talents are responsible to register themselfs at the local Tax Authority Office for obtaining of Tax Card for his/her online activity in his country, Worxmart will not be in responsibility for such tax filing or assisting the talent to register therein.
CANCELLATION & DISPUTES
We encourage our clients and talent to work together to resolve conflicts. If this fails for any reason after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Website, users can contact Worxmart’s Customer Support here.
When applicable, order cancellations can be performed on Worxmart by Customer Support or through the Resolution Center per order.
It is a violation of these payment terms to file a transaction dispute or reverse a payment through your payment provider or bank.
This may result in your account being temporarily or permanently disabled. Please keep in mind that once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations to the payment provider.
- If you have a problem with the service provided in an order, you should use the website’s dispute resolution tools to try to resolve it.
- Worxmart, through its Payment Services Provider, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Website.
All intellectual property transfers and assignments to the client are subject to full payment, and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the client’s Worxmart balance. Talents can perform delivery revisions based on the talent’s service. Talents can choose how many revisions they want to offer, including no revisions.
While the order is marked as delivered, modifications can be requested via the order page.
Using the Request Modification button to request additional services from Talents beyond the agreed-upon requirements is not permitted. The talent may send you a custom extra if necessary.
Cancellation of Orders
- Worxmart encourages clients and talent to use the Resolution Center to resolve service disputes.
- Eligibility for requests to Worxmart to cancel an order will be determined by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations of our Terms of Service and/or Community Standards, general misconduct, and improper use of the Worxmart delivery system. See the table below for order-specific eligibility.
- Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be cancelled up to 14 days after the order (or milestone) is marked as complete, subject to review by our Customer Support team. Please be aware that orders cannot be canceled in part (i.e., we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare cases where we believe it is appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even if it has been completed for 14 days. In such cases, the amounts paid for the cancelled order will be returned to the client’s Worxmart Balance and deducted from the talent’s Worxmart Balance or, if insufficient amounts are available in the talent’s Worxmart Balance, from the talent’s future earnings.
- Orders cannot be cancelled based on the quality of service or materials provided by the talent if the service was performed as described on the service page. You can rate your experience with the talent, including the overall level of service quality, on the Order Page.
Before contacting Customer Support,
- You must use the Worxmart Resolution Center to address your concerns and obtain the resolution you desire regarding the service provided by their talent. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the applicable party has failed to notify their talent of issues related to the talent’s service and will instead allow the talent to resolve the issue first. This does not include any unauthorized use of Worxmart.
- Any non-permitted use of Worxmart discovered during an order may result in the order being canceled after being reviewed by our Customer Support team. Harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations of Worxmart’s Terms of Service are examples of this.
- Worxmart Customer Support will cancel orders for the following, but not limited to, the following reasons:
Active orders (orders placed after the requirements have been submitted to the talent but before the talent delivers on Worxmart):
- The talent has been late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours, despite the fact that the order is marked as late.
- Users are abusive to the other party by threatening them with low ratings or using order materials (such as logins and personal information) against each other.
- Users provided or included infringing copyright or trademark materials as part of their requirements or the talent’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active Worxmart user as a result of terms of service violations or account closure.
Orders Delivered (after the talent clicks “Mark as Delivered” and before the order is marked as complete)
- The delivery system is used by the talent to extend the delivery due date so that the requested service can be completed without providing the final delivered service. Please keep in mind that multiple reported offences will result in the permanent suspension of your account.
- The talent does not provide any files or proof of work related to the agreed-upon order requirements. Please keep in mind that the subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our customer support team.
- The talent requests additional payments, either on or off the Worxmart platform, by delaying the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed-upon requirements.
- The Talent is withholding final service delivery in order to improve ratings.
- Users who use the “Request of Modification” button to request more services from talents than originally agreed upon.
- Users who threaten to leave a negative review in order to obtain additional services from the talent that are unrelated to the agreed-upon requirements
Orders Complete (after the order is marked as complete and before the 14-day limitation)
- Users who have been reported to be using infringing copyright or trademark materials after verification and proof
- Worxmart Customer Support will investigate cases of order delivery manipulation that prevent users from fully utilizing our Resolution Center, resulting in the order being marked as complete.
Worxmart investigates payment-provider chargebacks and disputes on Talents’ behalf. Although results vary depending on the reason for the chargeback, we work hard to resolve disputes in favour of the talent. Worxmart (or one of Worxmart’s Payment Services Providers) will return part or all of the earnings to talents if the chargeback case allows; otherwise, the talent will bear the chargeback amount.
Worxmart does not automatically refund cancelled order payments to your payment provider. Order cancellation funds are returned to the client’s Worxmart balance and are available for future Worxmart purchases. Funds returned to your Worxmart Balance from cancelled orders do not include processing fees.
Dispute Resolution Center:
The following policy document is designed to settle disputes between Worxmart’s clients and talents arising from the use of the Worxmart platform. This Dispute Resolution document will aid in the resolution of the aforementioned issue.
A fee of $40 is charged for requesting dispute resolution. This sum will be split in half between the client and the talent. The percentage will be determined by the Dispute Resolution Center team individually for each case.
The Dispute Resolution Center Panel:
Both the client and the talent will agree that the dispute resolution center team’s decision will be based on proper factual evidence and will be final and binding. The dispute resolution center team will be in charge of making an impartial decision and taking any necessary actions.
Both the client and the talent will acknowledge that the team’s decision is final.
After the talent initiates a claim, the client will have 14 days to respond and take the appropriate action. If the client fails to do so, the dispute resolution center will be forfeited, and the pending escrow balance will be transferred to the talent’s account.
After the client initiates a Claim, the talent will have a total of 7 days to respond. If the talent fails to do so, the resolution will be forfeited, and the pending escrow balance will be transferred back to the client’s account.
The Dispute Resolution Center Procedure
To begin, the complainants should identify the project or order that is being challenged. The complainant is required to submit the specifics of the issue at hand as well as a detailed explanation of why the said claim is being raised. Until Stage 3, respondents are encouraged to attach any files as supporting evidence. Finally, the complainant should specify how much they are willing to pay or receive for the specific project. The amount can range from 0 to the total amount of the payment(s) for the specific project or order.
The team will give both parties an equal opportunity to present their side of the story and negotiate terms.
The party who filed the initial claim will be allowed to settle the claim after negotiation if they so desire. If the problem cannot be resolved through negotiation, Worxmart’s dispute resolution center team will step in. For this procedure, a resolutionfee will be deducted. This fee will be refunded if there is a negotiation at this stage or if the claim is cancelled by the party before it reaches the cancellation stage.
Worxmart encourages both parties to present their final evidence in support of their case one final time. Worxmart’s Dispute Resolution Center Team will use all of the collected evidence provided by the parties to reach an impartial, fact-based decision.
- Stage of Dispute processing
Within the next 48–72 hours, Worxmart’s Dispute Resolution Center Team will make a decision after reviewing the evidence. They will present a final and binding verdict. They cannot be vetoed under any circumstances.
Evidence Needed for Your claim
- If the parties agree to submit their claim to Worxmart’s Dispute Resolution Center team, they automatically agree to let the team read, download, and access all correspondence between the parties on Worxmart’s website. This will be done to resolve the claim and reach an impartial decision.
- The parties are encouraged to submit any evidence they believe is necessary to support their case and resolve the claim. Any written conversation or correspondence outside of Worxmart, such as emails or chats via Skype, WhatsApp, and so on, will not be considered evidence. These will be simply ignored, as Worxmart can only take responsibility for all communication that occurs through the platform.
Correspondences sent in the form of *.txt, *.doc, or any other word-processing software or emails will be ignored.
- Both parties are asked to submit all relevant project files, including but not limited to contracts, products, and so on. All proofs submitted must be clear and understandable.
- Worxmart will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of both the parties involved and the arbitration. It will not disclose any information to a third party unless required by law.
After an order is canceled,
- Worxmart does not automatically process refunds to your payment provider (e.g., credit card).
Modifications to General Terms
- Worxmart reserves the right to modify these payment terms at any time. When these changes are implemented,
Worxmart will update the terms and conditions on this page.
You understand and agree that if you use Worxmart after the payment terms have changed, Worxmart will consider your use to be an acceptance of the updated payment terms.
Warranties are hereby disclaimed.
THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH IT ARE ALL USED AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. NEITHER WORXMART NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH WORXMART MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
The foregoing does not apply to any warranties that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
WORXMART, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY.
ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN, AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF EARNINGS,
LOSS OF BUSINESS OR EXPECTED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND HOWEVER CAUSED, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE.
Worxmart and its affiliates assume no liability for Talent’s acts or omissions by accepting liability as the limited authorized payment collection agent.
The foregoing does not apply to any liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.